20x20mm Hobbywing XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller AIO OSD 5V BEC for RC Drone FPV Racing
Specification: ( Manual)
Brand Name: Hobbywing
Model: XRotor Nano F4
Item Name: Omnibus F4 Flight Controller Integrated with OSD BEC
Firmware Version: OMNIBUSF4SD
MCU: STM32 F405
Accelerometer & Gyro: MPU6000
– With onboard OSD, controlled by F4 MCU
BEC: 5V @ 1A
Mounting Hole: 20x20mm
– Voltage Monitor: Supported
– Current Monitor: Supported
– External Buzzer: Supported
– LED Controll: Supported
– USB Port: MicroUSB
– FC Programming: Suppored
– Programming Via: Betaflight / Cleanflight-Configurator
Compatibel with ( Modes): PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, DShot150, DShot300
DShot600, DShot1200 and Proshot1000
Compatible with ( Transmitter): PPM, Spektrum, SBUS, SUMD, SUMH, XBUS, IBUS, JETIEXBUS, CRSF, SRXL
Application: 130mm & below FPVs
the Betaflight software. (Note: the OSD is controlled by the F4 MCU.)
-The FC which supports Betaflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight software
is more applicable to FPV race.
-TF-card which can record and save more flightack box data allows users to adjust the setup of
their aircraft easily.
– Compatible with various receivers like SBUS, SUMH, SUMD, SPEKTRUM1024/2048, XBUS, PPM
– LED strip signal output port allows users to adjust the color & flash mode of the LED strip via the FC.
– Volt/Amp monitoring port allows users to check the battery voltage ( VBAT+ port ) and current
( CRT port ) (extra current meter is needed).
– Buzzer output port allows users to connect external buzzer(s) to the FC for warning or informing
the flight status of the aircraft.
– Micro USB port allows users to connect the FC to a PC to flash firmware and adjust parameters.
1x Hobbywing XRotor Nano F4 Flight Controller