4-Blade Heat Powered Stove Fan For Small Space Wood Log Burner Fireplace Eco Friendly
1 x Heat Powered Stove Fan
Material: Anodized aluminum
Starting temperature: 50° C (122°F)
Maximum operating temperature: 400°C (750°F)
Air Flow: 280-360 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
– No assembly required, ready to use out of the box.
– Made from high quality anodized aluminum material, which is not only durable but also stable.
– Powered by heat, battery free, cost saving and reduced emissions from burning less fuel.
– Built to greatly strict quality control standards, resulting in its stable and excellent performance.
– 4 Blades design, increases comfort more quickly. Greater airflow & velocity at lower stove temperatures.
– Start automatically when the temperature of the stove surface reaches around 122F.
– A good choice because of its stable performance and high quality.
– Well crafted blades, truly silent operation, no loud blower noise like other fans created.
– High quality product will service a nice and long life for you, providing a totally different experience.
– Ideal for those living off the grid or looking to increase the efficiency of their stove and use less fuel.