600V-7000V Portable LED Display Electric Fence Battery Voltage Tester
The tester uses neon lamps to indicate voltage produced on a fence line or by a fence controller. It is designed for low impedance and standard duty fence controllers.
LED display, easy to read.
Test voltage range: 600-7000V
Name: Voltage Tester
1. Insert the probe in ground using the insulated grip.
2. Attach the test hook to wire fence. To avoid electric shock, do not touch any conductor(such as the test hook, the fence)
3. The neon lamps light to indicate the voltage.
4. If no neon lamp lights, connections may be loose or the fence may have electrical problems.
5. Remove the test hook from the fence and the probe from ground.
1 X Tester(with probe)