60x25mm Neodymium recovery magnet metal detector is used for treasure, hunting, fishing, diving.
|Material||Neodymium iron boron|
|Maximum energy product||318(KJ/m³)|
|Working temperature||80 degrees|
|Curie temperature||80 degrees|
1.Great for recovering keys down a drain or overboard a boat.
2.It c an be used for treasure hunting in the sea/river.
3.All you need is a strong rope and your ready to go.
4.These magnets are very strong for their size, they will literally jump out of your hand when attracted to other magnets or metal. Special care always needs to be taken when handling.
5.The pull rating is the point at which the magnet will pull away from the metal object, not how much it will lift.
1) Care must be taken when handling these magnets as there is a danger of trapped fingers, pinched skin and flying shards of metal if carelessly handled.
2) Never allow magnets to jump together or to jump to steel as they will likely shatter.
3) Suitable for usage up to a maximum of 80 degree Centigrade.
4) Always keep magnets away from items that may be damaged by the powerful magnetic field such as credit cards, computers, mobile phones, Cd's.
5) Not to be handled near to or by people with Pace makers or other medical devices.
6) The actual pull strengths will vary depending on other variables such as: Steel thickness(the thinner the steel the lower the pull strength), Steel Quality(for example pitted/corroded), Surface finish(painted, powder coated will result in a reduced pull force).
7) Warning: This magnet is very powerful and totally unsuitable for children!
1 x Hunting Magnet