6Pcs 65mm Aluminum Bath Bomb Making Mould Metal Ball Soap Mold Pastry Cake DIY Silver
Diameter: 65mm / 2.6"
6 x Semisphere Molds
● Ecological: Easy to use & clean. Sturdy aluminum metal made. This means longer lasting molds giving you batch after batch for the whole family.
● Creative: Make the bath bombs by yourself can save your money and enjoy the weekend of crafting with family and friends.
● Original :You can add in nourishing oatmeal, soothing essential oil or flower petals, this molds will help you achieve.
● Supply free dried rose petals!
How to make bath bomb:
1.Gather your supplies.
– Dry ingredients: 8 oz. Baking soda, 4 oz.Citric acid, 4 oz. Corn starch, 4 oz. Epsom salts
– Liquid:1 tsp Plant oil, ¾ tsp. Water, 2 tsp. Essential oil, Food coloring
– Tools: Bath bomb molds, Whisk, Spoon, Bowl,Cup
2. Combine dry ingredients.
– Dump all of dry ingredients into the bowl.
– Stir them all evenly with whisk.
3. Combine the liquid.
– Place all of liquid into a cup and stir until well mixed.
– Note: Be careful, too much water will ruin your bath bomb!
4. Mix liquid and dry ingredients together.
– Slowly add small amounts of the liquid to dry ingredients while whisking.
– Repeat this step until all the liquid emptied.
– The mixture should begin to clump together when you squish it.
5. Pack mixture into molds.
– Grab your mold and pack tightly the mixture into the first half of the mold.
– Then do the same with the second half.
6. Press the two sides together.
– Squeeze the molds together to create your sphere.
– You can add some rose petals or lavenders on top of the second half.
7.Compact the mixture into mold.
– Press firmly to prevent bath bomb cracking.
– Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
– Note: Be careful, rotate the mold will not help to remove the bath bomb!
8.Tap slightly around the mold.
– Use a spoon to tap slightly around the molds.
9. Gently remove the bath bomb.
– Carefully remove the bath bomb from the mold.
10. Let bath bomb dry.
– Place them on wax paper on top of a fluffy towel.
– Let the bath bombs dry for at least one day before you use them.