BESTEP 1 Channel 12V Relay Module 30A With Optocoupler Isolation Support High And Low Level Trigger For Arduino
The module adopts high quality 30A relay, and the maximum load is normally open interface: AC 250V/30A, DC 30V/30A;
The chip optocoupler isolation, strong driving ability, stable performance, trigger current 5mA;
Module working voltage: 12V
Can be set up by high jumper or low level trigger.
Fault-tolerant design, the relay will not operate even if the control line is disconnected.
Power indicator (green), relay status indicator (red)
The interface design is humanized, all interfaces can be directly connected through the terminals, so it is very convenient.
Module size: 50mm x 33mm x 24mm (length * width * height)
Product net weight: 36g
There are 4 fixed bolt holes, holes 3.1mm, spacing 44.5mm x 27.5mm
Relay version: 12V
Quiescent current: 5mA
Maximum current: 190mA
Trigger current: 2-4mA
Module interface description:
1. DC+: module DC power supply positive pole (trigger terminal voltage positive).
2. DC-: module DC supply negative pole (trigger terminal voltage negative).
3. IN: signal trigger terminal (default trigger voltage is the same as power supply).
4. JD+: relay control terminal voltage positive pole
5. JD-: relay control terminal voltage negative pole
6. DC +/- and JD +/- uses jumper cap short connection, trigger terminal and relay control terminal voltage is the same.
7. Selection of high and low level trigger mode, when jumper is connected to L-terminal, IN-terminal is low level trigger, and H-terminal is high level trigger.
8. Normally closed terminal (NC): relay normally closed.
9. Public terminal (COM): common terminal of relay
10. Normally open terminal (NO): relay normally open.
1 x 1 Channel 12V Relay Module