Drillpro 400 600 Grit Two Sided Diamond Sharpening Stone Outdoor Whetstone Knife Sharpener
Two sided diamond sharpening stone, 400 and 600 grit.
1. Diamond-electroplated ensure efficient and sharp sharpening result.
2. Double sided diamond design for best choice (400Grit as coarse sharpen, 600Grit for fine honing).
3. Folding cover design to protect surface of diamond sharpener, also easy to carry.
1. First open sharpener cover, complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blades is.
Step 1: 400grit for coarse sharpening: suitable for a blunter knife.
Start the coarse 400 grit of the stone, move the blade back and forth over the stone at an angle of 10 – 30 ° by using light pressure.
Generally sharpen the tools with coarse stage every six months or as required.
Step 2: 600grit for fine honing; it is a necessary step for the elimination of burr on the knife, and makes the blade smooth and bright
It is recommended to do it approximately once a week.
2. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use and clean the knife sharpener with banister brush.
1 x Sharpener