F5 V1.2 Motherboard Control Board Based on ATMEGA2560 Replace MKSBASE1.4 & Ramps1.4 With Data Cable For 3D Printer
F5 V1.2 is a compact, practical, and flexible control panel. It is based on MEGA2560, veneer solution, more stable.
It supports plug and play, saving R&D and installing time.
F5 V1.2 has high scalability, making it easy for debug developers to improve the development cycle.
1. Working voltage: 19-24V, Max 10A
2. Master IC: ATMEL's ATMEGA2560 16AU
3. FT232RLUSB interface
4. Integrated 5pcs A4982 stepper motor drivers
5. With two heating ends, supporting dual-color printing (the highest temperature according to the hotend)
6. Circuit board uses high-quality 4 laminates
7. With 4 MOSFET tubes, one of which is used to heat up the bed
8. 24V port with 5A/10A/15A for recovery fuse protection
9. There are two power input ports and one for hotbed.
10. Based on the Arduino platform to support many firmware and software.
1x F5 V1.2 motherboard
1x USB cable