Flycolor X-Cross Blheli_32 50A 3-6S ARM 32bit DSHOT1200 Brushless ESC for RC Drone FPV Racing
Brand name: Flycolor
Item name: X-Cross Blheli_32 50A ESC
Con. Current: 50A
Burst Current (10S): 60A
LiPo cells: 3-6S
Typical Applications:170-450mm Multi
Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32_Multi firmware
– ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
– BLHeli_32 firmware, which is designed for superior functionality and performance.
– Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and
Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
– Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
– Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
– Supports higher KV motor and more power load, more suitable for violent flight of racing drone .
– The silicone twisted-pair of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk caused by signal transmission, and makes flight more stable.
– Aluminum heat sink effectively slow down the temperature rise.
1 x X-Cross Blheli_32 50A ESC