1. Retrieves ECU information.
2. Displays freeze frame data.
3. Provides live data graphing.
4. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality.
5. Requests and records live sensor data.
6. Multilingual menu options and code definitions.
7. Merges PID graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis.
8. SD memory card for data backup and software update.
8. Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs of all systems.
9. Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis.
10. Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests.
11. As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations.
Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT Color Display
Working Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery