GP2Y0E03 4-50CM Distance Sensor Module Infrared Ranging Sensor Module High Precision I2C Output
Measuring distance: 4 to 50 cm
Output: Digital (I/C) / Analog Output
Sensor: Infrared LED and CMOS image sensor
Built-in signal processing circuit
Voltage operation: 2.7V-5V
Size: 16.7 × 11 × 5.2mm
– High precision measurement
– Digital (I/C) / analog output type
– CMOS integrated combination
– Image sensor and infrared LED.
– The change of the reflectivity of the object, the ambient temperature and the running time are not easily affected by the distance detection.
– Due to the triangulation method, the device output corresponds to the detected distance and digital (I-C) data. Therefore, the sensor can also be used as a proximity sensor.
1. Cleaning robot
2. Humanoid robot
3. Non-contact switch (sanitary equipment, illuminance control, etc.)
4. Energy-saving sensors (ATM, copiers, LCD monitors, etc.)
5. Amusement equipment (robot, game console, etc.)
1 x Ranging Sensor Module