Lichee Tang 64Mbit SDRAM Onboard FPGA Downloader Dual Flash Core Board RISC-V Development Board Mini PC
Lichee Tang uses Anlogic Technologies' EG4S20 as the core unit, 20K logic unit (LUT4/LUT5 hybrid architecture), approximately 130KB SRAM, built-in 32bit bit width 64MBit SDRAM, rich LVDS pin, built-in 12-bit 1MSPS ADC.
– FPC40P, can be connected to RGB LCD, VGA adapter board, high speed DAC module
– FPC24P, can be connected to DVP camera, high speed ADC module
– Support resistive touch screen controller for I2C interface, used with RGB LCD
– 3-channel DCDC power supply chip, stable and efficient power supply, independent adjustment of Bank0 IO level
– FPGA configuration Flash, 8Mbit
– User Flash, nor/nand optional
– Onboard FPGA JTAG Download Debugger
– RGB LED
– Dual row pin spacing 900mil, compatible with breadboard development.
1x Lichee Tang board