MQ-6 Liquefied Gas Isobutane Propane LPG Gas Sensor Module Shield Liquefied Electronic Detector Module For Arduino
– Sensitive material MQ-6 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor , conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases .
– Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal.
– MQ-6 gas sensor for propane , butane , liquefied petroleum gas sensitivity is high, natural gas and has a good sensitivity. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas , is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications
-Suitable for home or industrial LPG ( liquefied petroleum gas ) , butane , propane , LNG ( liquefied natural gas ) detection devices. Excellent resistance to ethanol vapor , smoke interference.
1. It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
2. It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
3. The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
4. The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
5. It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, has a long service life and reliable stability
9, fast response recovery characteristics
Dection of gas: Liquefied gas /Isobutane/Ppropane/LPG
Dection of Concentration:300-10000ppm
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
Using the chip: AT89S52
Baud rate: 9600
Compilation environment: Keil
After the sensor is energized, it needs to be preheated for about 20S, and the measured data is stable. The heating of the sensor is a normal phenomenon, because there is a heating wire inside, if it is hot, it is not normal.
1 x MQ-6 Gas Sensor Module