Niwalker MM15MB 2x XHP70 6800LM 6Modes Brightness Searching LED Flashlight 18650
|Product name:||Niwalker MM15MB 2x XHP70 6800LM 6Modes Brightness Searching LED Flashlight|
|Material:||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Battery Configurations:||4×18650 Rechargeable Batteries(not included)|
|Switch Location:||Side of the flashlight|
|Peak Beam Intensity:||23000cd|
|Reflector:||Light orange peel reflector|
|Lens:||Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating|
|Waterproof:||To IPX-8 standard|
|Weight:||333g (without battery)|
|Size:||114mmx 64mm(LengthxHead Diameter)|
● Utilizes two XHP70 LED chip
● Maximum output up to 6800 ANSI lumens
● Highly efficient circuit design offers maximum output and runtime
● Multi-function clicky side switch with momentary activation and on/off
● Memory function to remember last output setting used (except hidden modes)
● Advanced thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
● Light orange peel reflector creates great throw distance and beam pattern
● Aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec hard anodized for maximum wear
● Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
● Large copper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity
● LED indicator turns red to alert user to switch lower output mode and recharge batteries in time
● Turn the light ON/OFF by the side switch. Once you release the switch, the light comes on constant output mode.
● Presshold the switch from ON to cycle through all the modes: Mode 1 > Mode 2 > Mode 3 > Mode 4 > Mode 5. Release the switch to select the desired output with mode memory.
● Double-click from ON to access Turbo. Double-click again for strobe.
● Double-click again for strobe. Another double-click for SOS.
● Another double-click for beacon. Single click gets you back to regular mode.
● Note there is no mode memory for hidden modes.
● Turbo mode steps down to mode 5 when thermal protection kick into prevent overheating.
● When in standby, press-hold the switch for momentary activation (6800 lumens)
● Double press and hold the switch for constant 6800 lumens. (Second press-hold within 1.5s)
● Double-click for instant strobe.
● Lock-out mode is accessed by a rapid triple-click of the switch from OFF.
● The two XHP70 emitters will flash twice to indicate the lock-out is engaged
● Another triple-click re-activates.
● Standby indicator flashes when batteries are connected but the light is not on.
● A brief green flash of the switch occurs every three seconds.
Please use high drained quality batteries
Please do NOT this light unattened
1 x Niwalker MM15MB 2x XHP70 6800LM Flashlight
1 x Lanyard
1 x Holster
1 x Handle
1 x Spare o-rings