|Product name:||Niwalker Nova MM15 2x MT-G2 P0 5233LM Brightness 6Modes LED Flashlight|
|Material:||Aircraft Grade Aluminum|
|Battery Configurations:||4×18650 Rechargeable Batteries(not included)|
|Switch Location:||Side of the flashlight|
|Peak Beam Intensity:||19600cd|
|Reflector:||Light orange peel reflector|
|Lens:||Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating|
|Waterproof:||To IPX-8 standard|
|Weight:||333g (without battery)|
|Size:||114mmx 64mm(LengthxHead Diameter)|
● Utilizes two U.S. made top binned MT-G2 P0 LED chip
● Maximum output up to 5233 ANSI lumens
● Highly efficient circuit design offers maximum output and runtime
● Multi-function clicky side switch with momentary activation and on/off
● Memory function to remember last output setting used (except hidden modes)
● Advanced thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
● Light orange peel reflector creates great throw distance and beam pattern
● Aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec hard anodized for maximum wear
● Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
● Large copper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity
● LED indicator turns red to alert user to switch lower output mode and recharge batteries in time
● Turn the light ON/OFF by the side switch. Once you release the switch, the light comes on constant output mode.
● Presshold the switch from ON to cycle through all the modes: Mode 1 > Mode 2 >Mode 3 > Mode 4 > Mode 5. Release the switch to select the desired output with mode memory.
● Double-click from ON to access Turbo. Double-click again for strobe.
Double-click again for strobe. Another double-click for SOS.
Another double-click for beacon. Single click gets you back to regular mode.
Note there is no mode memory for hidden modes.
Turbo mode steps down to mode 5 when thermal protection kick into prevent overheating.
● When in standby, press-hold the switch for momentary activation (5233 lumens)
Double press and hold the switch for constant 5233 lumens. (Second press-hold within 1.5s)
Double-click for instant strobe.
● Lock-out mode is accessed by a rapid triple-click of the switch from OFF.
The two MT-G2 emitters will flash twice to indicate the lock-out is engaged
Another triple-click re-activates.
● Standby indicator flashes when batteries are connected but the light is not on.
A brief green flash of the switch occurs every three seconds.
Please use quality high drain batteries.
Please do NOT this light unattened.
1x Niwalker Nova MM15 2x MT-G2 P0 5233LM Brightness 6Modes LED Flashlight
1x Spare o-rings