QC2.0 3.0 Type-C PD3.0 FCP AFC SCP MTK Fast Charge PD Protocol Controller Test Board USB Tester
Multi-function fast charge protocol controller instructions:
The Controller code is as follows:
0000: monitor, only shows the current and voltage, do not fast charge control
0001: FCP, conducts Huawei FCP fast charging protocol control
0010: Fast Charge Agreement for SFCP Spreadtrum
0101: Huawei SCP Super Fast Charge Protocol
0110: Enter PD mode
1001: MTK1.1 must carry more than 500mA load to enable MTK fast charge control
1100: Samsung AFC Fast Charge Protocol
1101: MTK2.0, must carry more than 500mA load to carry out MTK fast charge control
How to use the DIP switch:
1. The DIP switch needs to be switched to the correct mode to work normally. All of them can be dialed 0000 to enter the monitor mode. In the monitor mode, the SWITCH button can be used to switch the fast charge protocol. Except for the typec PD protocol, the SWITCH button can be used. Switch
2. To test the PD protocol, you must dial the DIP switch to 0110, and then you must insert the C in typec port to test the PD protocol. After entering the PD test mode, the controller can read the PDO information of the source broadcast. And scrolling on the first line of the display;
3. Only after entering the corresponding fast charge protocol test mode, the “+” and “-” buttons can raise or lower the voltage;
4. Please note, in the fast charge test mode, the output terminal will have a voltage greater than 5V. Please ensure that the devices connected later can support voltages higher than 5V.
5. You can use the DIP switch to switch functions, or you can use the button to switch functions.
"SWITCH": used to select the fast charge protocol
"-": reduce the voltage
"+": increase the voltage
The PD function can only be accessed through the DIP switch.