1 x Vacuum Sealer
15 x Vacuum bags(Free)
1 x Cable(US/UK/EU Plug)
1 x User Manual
Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene plastic)
Vacuum Degree: -45Kpa/-60Kpa
Dimensions (L x W x H): 37×6.5×5.2cm/14.6"x2.6"x2.1"
Net Weight: 390g
Vacuum bags size: 25x20cm / 9.84"x7.87"
– Low noise, low vibration.
– Light in weight, portability and ease to use.
– One touch vacuum sealer operation, easy to use.
– Fresh, anti-bacteria, moisture-proof, mold-proof, antioxidant.
– Tight vacuum sealing system to prevent the food surface dry and harden, reduce food deterioration and waste.
– Vacuum packaging helps maintain the flavor and overall quality of the food. It helps to inhibit the growth of aerobic microorganisms and helps to improve the food problem.
– Vacuum packaging reduces the oxidation by extending the life of the food by removing most of the air in the sealed container, preventing air from entering the sealed container.
How To Vacuum And Seal With Bags:
1. Put the items inside the bag. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag, clearing away any dust and smoothing out wrinkles or ripples.
2. Place the open end of the bag in the vacuum chamber beneath the air intake. Do not overfill the bag.
3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid, and lock the buckles.
4. Press the "Vacuum & Seal" Button and the green LED will blink, the bag will be automatically vacuumed.
5. When the LED turns to be red, the bag will be automatically sealed.
6. When the LED turns to be green again, the process is completed.
7. Open the vacuum releasing valve and release the vacuum pressure inside the machine.
8. Open the upper lid and take out the bag. Refrigerate or freeze sealed food bag if needed.
1. Plug the appliance into a power source when the green LED light up.
2. Put one end of the bag on top of the sealing strip, but make sure the end does not enter the vacuum chamber.
3. Close the lid and then press on both sides of the lid, and lock the buckles. Press the "Seal Only" button for 3 seconds, and the LED turns to be red.
4. Then press on both sides of the lid until the red LED turns to be green again.
5. Sealing is completed, open the upper lid and take out the bag.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
1. Always unplug the unit before cleaning the appliance.
2. Do not immerse it in water or any other liquid.
3. Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean the unit, as they will scratch the surface.
4. Wipe the outside of the unit with a damp cloth or sponge and mild detergent.
5. To clean the inside of the unit, wipe away any food or liquid with a paper towel.
6. Dry thoroughly before using it again.
Vacuum Sealing Tips :
1. Do not overfill the bags, leave enough space at the open end of the bag so that the bag can be placed on the vacuum chamber more positively.
2. Do not wet the open end of the bag. Wet bags may be difficult to melt and seal tightly.
3. Clean and straighten the open end of the bag before sealing. Make sure nothing is left on the open area of the bag, no wrinkle or creases should appear on the open panel, foreign objects or creased bags may cause difficulty to seal tightly.
4. Do not vacuum package objects with sharp points like fish bones and hard shells. Sharp points may penetrate and tear the bag.
5. Let the vacuum sealer rest for 2 minutes after each sealing or vacuum sealing.
Attantion: Strictly prohibit empty running!